English / Japanese
- SCMPX plays and executes file format conversion of MPEG Audio files on MS-Windows.
- It has a decoder and encoder itself, so you don't need Windows ACM.
- A sound card that supports 16bit output (such as SoundBlaster).
- i 486DX4 or better CPU (for playing MPEG-1/Audio layer-III, Pentium is recommended).
- Realtime playback of MPEG audio stream with high quality sound.
- Decoding (MPx -> WAV)
- Encoding (WAV -> MPx)
- MPEG SPLIT (MPG -> MPA) (*Video CD is not supported.)
- High quality re-sampling (WAV -> WAV)
- This program is small enough to play background music while running other applications.
- receive reports when you find any bugs in SCMPX.
- know your impression about SCMPX.
- Supported MPEG/Audio layer I, II, III -
Playback/Decoding/Encoding/Mpeg split/Resampling. etc...